COVID Safe Information
Your safety is important to us
We want to make sure we’re keeping you & our team COVIDSafe. With ongoing developments of COVID-19 in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we’re all being safe.
In line with the latest NSW COVID-19 restrictions, all front of house staff will be wearing masks.
Guests are to be seated at all times, specifically when drinking alcohol.
A few things to keep in mind when visiting our venue:
* Due to current seating capacity limits, a 2-hour seating limit applies on all our restaurant bookings. Although it may seem like we have available tables, we may not have capacity due to square meterage restrictions.
* ALL babies & children count towards our capacity limit. If you will be bringing babies or children, make sure to include them in your total guest numbers. (Even if your baby does not need a chair or food, they still count).
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue. This can ONLY be done by using the Service NSW QR code on arrival. Your Check in MUST be shown to a member of our team so make sure to keep it open until you have done so.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshal on duty at all times. The COVID Marshal is here to help you and our team stay safe. Please respect all requests of our team at all times.
* Capacity is limited due to social distancing requirements and a 150 guest limit applies.
* Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly and between guest visits and all care is being taken to limit the surfaces touched by our guests.