COVID Safe Information
Your safety is important to us
We want to make sure we’re keeping you & our team COVIDSafe. With ongoing developments of COVID-19 in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we’re all being safe.
Although we are currently closed for dine in service, our team is serving you Biviano’s @ Your Place including takeaway, home delivery, High Tea & Grazing boxes all brought to you and prepared in a COVIDSafe way.
We’ve re-opened our reservations in the light of (hopefully) re-opening from October 11th. A few things to keep in mind when visiting our venue:
* NSW guidelines require patrons to be double vaccinated in order to leave their stay at home orders. All patrons for dine-in and for weddings and events should be double vaccinated. This does not include takeaway.
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue. This can ONLY be done by using the Service NSW QR code on arrival. Your Check in MUST be shown to a member of our team so make sure to keep it open until you have done so.
* Masks are worn by staff through service periods
* Guests are to be seated at all times. Guests are not to be moving between tables or interacting with other groups not a part of their booking.
* Guests are not to be standing and drinking at any time and no bar service is permitted.
* Due to current seating capacity limits, a 2-hour seating limit applies on all our restaurant bookings. Although it may seem like we have available tables, we may not have capacity due to square meterage restrictions.
* ALL babies & children count towards our capacity limit. If you will be bringing babies or children, make sure to include them in your total guest numbers. (Even if your baby does not need a chair or food, they still count).
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshal on duty at all times. The COVID Marshal is here to help you and our team stay safe. Please respect all requests of our team at all times.
* Capacity is limited due to social distancing requirements and a 100 guest limit applies (including all babies and children).
* Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly and between guest visits and all care is being taken to limit the surfaces touched by our guests.