Date(s) - 23/08/2018
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Proudly Supporting Riding for the Disabled Association (NSW) ‘Tall Timbers’ Centre Box Hill.
RDA works tirelessly with an impressive team of volunteers and professiosnals with ongoing rehabilitation work for Children and Adults with Mental and physical disabilities and injuries. Their impressive work helps individuals merge with society and help them be motivated, improve posture and balance, promote decision making skills and increase self-esteem and so much more. Read more about the great work RDA do here…
The Hills Annual Charity Gala Ball is proudly supported by:
- The Hon Ray WilliamsMember for Castle Hill and Minister for Multiculturalism and Minister for Disability Services
- Clr Dr Michelle Byrne, The Hills Mayor
- DR Jim Taggart OAM, MC and Auctioneer
- RDA NSW Patron: His Excellency General The Hon David Hurley AC DSC (Ret’d) Governor of NSW
- RDA Ambassador: Miss Mackenzie Savva (long term client) and her mother MrsTanya Savva.
“He’s a multi award winning artist who has performed all over Australia at major events and one of Australian Country Music’s premium vocalist and live performers.” Paul Costa is joining us at The Hills Annual Charity Gala Ball and we are so excited! Click here to read more about Paul Costa.
Can you help? Donations / volunteering / sponsorship? We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org