BIVIANOS RESTAURANT LOYAL DINER PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Points are accumulated at the rate of ten (10) points per $2.00 spent on food and beverages (excluding gratuity).
- Points are able to be spent at a rate of 100 points equivalent to $1.00
- Points are credited to your Bivianos Prestige Loyalty Program account at time of purchase.
- Only the reward members who are paying the bill may accumulate the points.
- Reward points may not be used with any other promotion, offer or discount.
- Members cannot receive points for purchases made prior to enrolment.
- Points may not be redeemed for cash or utilised towards gratuities.
- Points are non-transferable or divisible and may not be combined with another member’s account.
- Unused points expire at midnight on 30th June each year.
- The changing nature of the restaurant industry requires that Bivianos Restaurant adapt and modify the program rules from time to time. Be sure to check the rules from time to time on the official Bivianos website (http://www.bivianosdural.com) as they are, and will be, the authorative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued support in this program constitutes consent to any such changes.
- Bivianos management reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Accumulated points are not members’ property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member’s right to use previously accumulated points.
- Bivianos management have the right to terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
- Bivianos employees and family members or people living in the same household as Bivianos employees are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Points will not be rewarded for deposits or gratuities.
- Points cannot be earned or redeemed for functions or set menus .
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- Points will not be rewarded to any off premise catering or take away orders.
- Upon joining the program your account will be credited with 1000 points – equivalent to $10.
- No purchase is necessary to initially join the program. To join complete the appropriate membership sign up form and present to staff at Bivianos.
- All members will receive a membership card. (Please allow 2 – 3 weeks delivery).
- This card is to be presented to staff at Bivianos when dining, prior to the bill payment in order to receive points and utilise points as payment.
- The card will be activated on first use of the card at Bivianos.
- Members are responsible to notify Bivianos of any address or email alterations.
- Bivianos reserves the right to cancel membership of cards with no activity after two (2) years.
- Customers will only be rewarded with points in person and with the card present and after payment of meal.
- Regular additional incentives may be offered to members throughout the year.
- If due to technical issues that arise and / or the system is down for any reason, points cannot be earned or redeemed on such an occasion. All care is taken to avoid such situations by the venue.
BIVIANOS RESTAURANT LOYAL DINER PROGRAM
- Members will receive 10 points per $2 spent in Bivianos
- Points collected will be able to be used against purchases in Bivianos only
- Upon joining, the customer will receive an elegantly packaged membership card with a unique number and a complimentary bonus of 1000 points (equivalent to $10) to be spent on their subsequent visit.
- Members will receive a Birthday Bonus to the value of $25 when they dine during their birthday month.
- Members who dine at the restaurant during December will receive double bonus points.
- Periodically members will receive notification of a wine / dish of the month promotion in which they will be rewarded with additional points for participation.
- Members will be invited to exclusive member only events.
- Members will receive bonus points for dining at Bivianos at specific dates and times of day and will receive regular communications alerting them to the opportunities.